Pune/India, April, 2017.
Marketresearchdata.net has added a new report on Cumyluron: Global Product Intelligence (2015-2020). The report predicts the market size of Cumyluron: Global Product Intelligence (2015-2020) is expected to reach XX billion by 2020.
The report covers the analysis of global as well as regional markets of Cumyluron: Global Product Intelligence (2015-2020). Moreover, the report gives insights into the factors that affect the global as well as regional performance of the market in the short run and in the long run.
The report “Cumyluron: Global Product Intelligence (2011-2020)” provides market intelligence on the different segments of the agrochemical, based on type of formulation, crop type, pest, and geography. Market size and forecast (2015-2020) has been provided in terms of both, Value (000 USD) and Volume (000 KG) in the report. A detailed qualitative analysis of the factors responsible for driving and restraining growth of the agrochemical and future market opportunities have also been discussed.
This report is a part of series of more than 900 agrochemicals’ product intelligence reports from Sprout Intelligence. This agrochemicals’ product intelligence report series, in total, covers more than 1,500 pests, 60 formulations, 150 crops and 60 countries.
In our market size and forecast determination efforts, an extensive secondary research was initially completed to gain a good perspective of the market in each region. Extensive primary research was also carried out by interviewing the key executives from the industry. These interviews helped us to fill-in the data gaps after secondary research. Several secondary sources such as encyclopedia, directories, and databases have been used to identify and collect information useful for this extensive techno-commercial study. The respondents– selected experts from manufacturers and selected suppliers - have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information as well as to assess the future prospects. The usage of obtained information is based on the perceived reliability by the research team. In many cases, a combination of several sources was used. Sprout Intelligence provides an in-depth analysis of the market segmentation, which is a critical element of the product intelligence reports at Sprout Intelligence.
Executives in marketing, strategic planning and new product development will find such discussions in our reports pertinent and useful. Management consultants, investment bankers, distributors, suppliers, and regulatory authorities are amongst our regular clientele served.
KEY FINDINGS FROM THE REPORT
- Cumyluron, a herbicide belonging to the group Urea is used for controlling weeds.
- Japan is the leading country markets among others.
- Suspension Concentrate (SC), Granules (GR) were the leading formulations in 2015.
- Sprout Intelligence agrochemicals expert team estimated global Cumyluron market to be more than USD 7.28 million.
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.1.1. Research Methodology
1.1.2. Report Objectives
1.1.3. Data Sources
1.2. Acronyms / Abbreviations
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Cumyluron Market, By Formulation
3.1. Suspension Concentrate (SC)
3.2. Granules (GR)
3.3. Water Dispersible Granules (WG)
4. Global Cumyluron Market, By Crop Type
4.1. Cereals & Grains
4.2. Fruits & Vegetables
5. Global Cumyluron Market, By Region
5.1. Asia-Pacific (APAC)
6.2. About Sprout Intelligence
To know more about us Visit:
Reasons to buy this report:
1) Deep insights and comprehensive analysis of global and regional markets
2) Complete coverage of key product types and application segments and their sub-segments through geographies and world market
3) Deep dive into the market share and recent developments of the key players in the industry.
4) Analysis and presentation of evolving market trends, patterns, technological advancements
5) Presentation of market dynamics and factors bearing control over the global and regional markets.
6) Competitive landscapes and insights
7) Opportunity mapping in terms of product developments, research and developments and technological advancements.
Reasons to choose marketresearchdata.net
1) 24X7 sales support and free analyst time for post purchase queries.
2) Exclusive support from the analysts and industry experts possessing experience over 5 years in the industry
3) Long term relationship management and exclusivity benefits for our clients
To Browse full report visit:
- 2Avg Daily Vews
- 1 Day
- 1 Week
- 1 Month
- 2 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Year