A number of factors, such as a tax hike on tobacco, the economic situation in the country and the government’s efforts to curb smoking through legislation, had a negative effect on the growth of the tobacco market in general in Saudi Arabia in 2016, and particularly cigarettes.
Cigarettes in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product Coverage: Cigarettes Including Fine Cut Stick Equivalent, Fine Cut Cigarettes.
Data Coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?:
* Get a detailed picture of the Cigarettes market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Taxation and Duty Levies
2. Sales of Cigarettes: Volume
3. NBO Company Shares of Cigarettes: % Volume
4. LBN Brand Shares of Cigarettes: % Volume
5. Forecast Sales of Cigarettes: Volume
6. Forecast Sales of Cigarettes by Category: Value
7. Trade Statistics: Cigarettes
8. Smoking Prevalence in Adult Population
9. Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume
10. Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value
For complete report visit us at: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/consumer-goods-market-research-reports-364/cigarettes-saudi-arabia1.html
- 7Avg Daily Vews
- 1 Day
- 1 Week
- 1 Month
- 2 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Year