According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research, Titled, Global Microbiome Sequencing Services Market By Technology (Sequencing By Synthesis, Sequencing By, Pyrosequencing, Sanger Sequencing and Other Technologies), By Sequencing Method (Shotgun Sequencing, Targeted Gene Sequencing, RNA Sequencing, Whole Genome Sequencing and Other Applications), By Applications (Therapeutics, Genetic Screening, Drug and Biomarker discovery, Personalised Medicine and others), By Research Type (Outsourced and Internal), By End User (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies and Academia/Research Institutes), By Geography (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World )- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The Global Microbiome Sequencing Services Market accounted to USD 1.4 Million by 2021 growing at a CAGR of 22.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Market Sample Report @ http://bit.ly/2F8eURo
Microbiome termed as group of microorganisms residing on skin layers, saliva, conjunctiva, oral mucosa and the gastrointestinal tract. Microbiome sequencing is the technology used to study the microflora of human biota to gain the knowledge about human microbes and their functions in the human health and diseases.
Major market drivers and restraints:
• Increased in the use of microbiomes in proteomics, genomics, metabolomics and technological advancements in next-generation sequencing leads to drive the market.
• Rise in the focus of human microbiome therapy.
• Early disease detection and diagnosis of human microbiome.
• Human microbiome is used for drug development which is another factor which leads the market.
• Lack of extensive research hampers the market growth.
• Less number of physicians and surgeons.
• Lack in proving the links between Dysbiosis and Disease.
• Government regulations and ethical & legal issues related to NGS hinders the market.
• Rise in collaborations have many opportunities in the market.
Enquire for customization in Report @ http://bit.ly/2FBv2J1
• The Global Microbiome Sequencing Services Market is segmented into By Technology – Sequencing by Synthesis, Sequencing by Ligation, Pyrosequencing, Sanger Sequencing and other Technologies.
• By Sequencing Method the market is classified in Shotgun Sequencing, Targeted Gene Sequencing, RNA Sequencing, Whole Genome Sequencing and other methods.
• By Applications the market is segmented into therapeutics, genetic screening, drug and biomarker discovery, personalized medicine and others.
• Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at@ http://bit.ly/2HSTc2o
• By Research Type the market is categorized in Outsourced and Internal.
• By End User the market is segmented in pharmaceutical &biotechnology companies and academia/research institutes.
• By Geography the market is segmented in four major regions Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The Global Microbiome Sequencing Services Market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Global Microbiome Sequencing Services Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
• AO Biome LLC,
• Baseclear B.V.,
• Clinical-Microbiomics A/S,
• Resphera Biosciences, LLC,
• Johnson & Johnson,
• Microbiome Therapeutics, LLC.,
• Microbiome Insights Inc.,
• Enterome Bioscience,
• Shanghai Realbio Technology Co., Ltd.,
• Diversigen, Inc.,
• Rancho Biosciences,
• Ubiome, Inc,
• Zymo Research Corp.,
• MR DNA (Molecular Research Lp),
• MerieuxNutrisciences Corporation,
• Metabiomics Corp.,
• uBiome Inc.,
• Molzym GmbH & Co. Kg
Find More Competitor In TOC With Profile Overview Share Growth Analysis @ http://bit.ly/2EZAdBq
About Us :
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
- 13Avg Daily Vews
- 1 Day
- 1 Week
- 1 Month
- 2 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Year