Global UV stabilizers Market By Type (Hindered Amine Light Stabilizers (HALS), UV Absorber, Quenchers); By Application (Floor Coating, Decking, Automotive Coating, Furniture Coating, Adhesives & Sealants) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The Global UV Stabilizers Market accounted for USD 950.2 million in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Market Sample Report @ http://bit.ly/2HT4raT
UV stabilizers are used frequently in plastics, including cosmetics and films. The primary function is to protect the substance from the long-term UV degradation effects from ultraviolet radiation. The latest trend in this market is high demand of UV stabilizers in Asia-pacific and demand in North America for the wood coatings. There is growing demand of UV stabilizers for applications such as floor coating, decking, automotive coating, furniture coating, adhesives & sealants, are the driving for the UV stabilizer market in the forecasted years.
Major Market Drivers:
• High demand of UV stabilizers in the Asia-Pacific Region
• Increasing demand for greenhouse film
• Increasing demand for wood coatings around the world
• Raw material prices fluctuation
• High production cost of UV stabilizers
• The UV stabilizers market is segmented on the basis of type into hindered amine light stabilizers (HALS), UV absorber and quenchers.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into floor coating, decking, automotive coating, furniture coating, and adhesives &
• Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ http://bit.ly/2HSdgC2
• On the basis of geography, the UV stabilizers market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market.
Enquire for customization in Report @ http://bit.ly/2CLCwGl
The global UV stabilizers market is highly fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
• BASF SE,
• Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd.,
• Clariant AG,
• Solvay SA,
• Altana AG,
• Adeka Corporation,
• Valtris Specialty Chemicals,
• Lycus Ltd.,
• Mayzo, Inc.,
• Everlight Chemical Industrial Corporation,
• Adeka Corporation,
• Chemipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd.,
• Chitec Technology Co., Ltd.,
• Everspring Chemical Co., Ltd.,
• Ichemco SRL,
• Lambson Limited,
• MPI Chemie B.V.,
• Qingdao Jade New Material Technology
Find More Competitor in TOC with Profile Overview Share Growth Analysis @ http://bit.ly/2FapQhq
About Us :
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
- 21Avg Daily Vews
- 1 Day
- 1 Week
- 1 Month
- 2 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Year